It’s easy once you know. Watch this short video and then get in on the fun.
Snotes is unique; we are constantly learning new places that Snotes can go and innovative ways that they can be used. Just in case you are wondering what to do with Snotes, we would like to share some ideas with you.
Of course, the most obvious use is for secret social messaging. Sending a Snote to friends and family is guaranteed to touch their hearts and make them smile. Why? Because it is a special note from you -you picked out the theme, the colors and most importantly, the words.
Here are some other ways to make the most of Snotes:
- Make Art! When we designed our Snotes generator, we made it so that when you choose the plain white background you can use the Snote to digitally decorate your pictures and more. Once you download the Snote to your computer (just email it to yourself first), the background is transparent and this opens up all sorts of creative possibilities. Need some inspiration? Check out our Just For Fun Pinterest Board and see the art we’ve created using Snotes. We even shared our secret to creating art in this blog.
- Random Acts of Kindness. One of the most amazing gifts you can give is a secret note of love, happiness or cheer. Sure, we have numerous themes for wishing Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas and more. But to send a note on a random day to someone will speak volumes.
- Good Business. If you are looking for a way to set your business apart and get noticed, talk to us; we offer licensing opportunities. Use Snotes to conduct a contest, or include them on your brochures to ensure your direct mail pieces and packaging are noticed. One of the most wonderful characteristics about Snotes is that the “curiosity factor” is innate; people are intrigued by them and always want to know more.
- Don’t Miss Out. More and more is coming your way all the time. We will soon have products that you can customize with your own favorite Snote. Our mobile app for creating and sending Snotes on the go is just around the corner. Also, we have been talking with several people and companies interested in utilizing Snotes in new and inventive ways. If you haven’t already done so, be sure to sign up so we can keep you up to date with all things Snotes as we move onward and upward.
If you follow us on Instagram (@snotes4us), you will see that we add Snotes to all kinds of pictures. This is a fairly simple process that you can do as well. Here are directions:
1) Create your snote, using a plain white background. After you Save your Snote, send it to yourself via email.
2) When you receive the email, download and save your Snote. FYI, the Snote comes to you ready to use with a transparent background.
3) Next find the picture you would like to use. You can either use a picture you have taken or find a picture online. Be sure you have permission to use any pictures you get from online. As an option, you can download a picture from Unsplash, as all photos here are free and can be used for personal or commercial use.
4) Your next step is to insert this picture into a blank Powerpoint slide or upload the picture to a free online image creation program like Canva. Canva is fun to use and they share many design ideas on their blog.
5) Next insert your Snote image! Since the Snote image is already transparent it will allow your background picture to show through.
Have fun and be creative. You can make the Snote as big as or as small as you wish. Use one Snote as a centerpiece of the picture or sprinkle them about your picture. Use them to decorate homemade cards, invitations or to craft unique images for use on your social media pages.
If you are on Instragram, be sure to follow us @snotes4us. If you upload any pictures using Snotes, make sure to let us know via #snotes so we can share your pictures with our fans!
Keep an eye out on our blog for more ways to bring your Snotes creations up to a whole new level. Also, if you have come up with your own idea that you would like to share, email us so we can feature you and your creations on a blog!