Halloween is a day made for fun and fright. Your day may be filled with kids parties and trick-or-treating or office celebrations and elegant invitations. Whatever your plans may be, we’ve found some hauntingly fun ideas for you.
Goody Bags: For those special ghosts or classroom party favors, make up some goblin’ goody bags. Be sure to include an extra bit of whim and witchy with a secret Snotes Halloween joke! Here are some ideas to get you started:
- What do you call a hotdog with no insides? A hollow-weenie
- What’s a ghosts’ favorite fruit? Boo-berries
- Which ghost is the best dancer? The Boogie Man
- What’s a monster’s favorite dessert? I-Scream
Less Sweet, But Still Awesome: If you prefer to think outside the candy wrapper, try these great ideas from Real Simple. Include a special Snote in the gift, complete with your Halloween wish for the recipient. Here are a few ideas for you:
- Wishing you a Halloween filled with moonlight and magic
- Heard it thru the Graveyard, you’re in for a Happy Halloween!
- Black cats prowl, pumpkins gleam, luck be yours this Halloween
- Witchy, witchy, screamy, screamy, Happy, Happy Halloweeny
Bigger Kids Need Treats Too: If you’re hosting a party for adults or teens, here are some ideas for you:
- Send your invites via Snotes. Be sure to include the date, time and place. If you need room for more information about your event, email the Snote to yourself first. You can then forward the link to the emails of your recipients along with any additional information.
- Create a Snotes Scavenger Hunt Game. Give everyone clues via Snotes. The Scavenger Hunt can be done as a Progressive Dinner Party, or a way to explore fun and new areas, restaurants, attractions or little known facts about your city. For teens, let the clues lead them to hidden treasures (trinkets, jewels, makeup or collector cards). The ultimate find can be a scary movie to watch together, along with a bag of microwave popcorn for each.
- If you are hosting an event for trivia fans, add an extra challenge by creating the questions on Snotes. Click on this link for some Halloween Trivia.
Need even more ideas? Check out our Pinterest board for lots of simple and easy ideas.
Wherever your broom may fly on this Hallow’s Eve, may you be safe and may the best of treats find their way to you. Happy Halloween from your friends at Snotes!